ow would you like to work for the world's most famous search engine?
We are currently looking for a Customer Care / 1st Level Tech Support specialist for our client in Athens, Greece.
- Help customers resolve simple issues via email, chat and phone
- Reporting to managers
- Assisting the clients in setting up their accounts
- Provide accurate and valid information by using the right tools.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Proper communication skills
- Fluency in Czech and good English skills
- Good MS Office skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different types of characters
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
What is the company looking for?
- You have a mother tongue level in Slovak + a good English level (at least B2).
- You are interested in new technologies.
- You strive for excellence and professionalism.
- You have excellent communication and listening skills.
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities.Benefity:
What's in it for you?
- Contract type: Regular Greek working contract with one of the biggest companies in the world
- Base salary 1200 euros gross
- Bonus - Performance Bonus up to 120 euros
- Two extra salaries per year - no questions asked, it is by Greek law
- Working hours: 8 hours a day 5 days a week between Mon - Sun 8 - 20
- For international candidates:
- Free flight tickets from any European city to Athens
- Pick up from the airport
- Free two weeks stay in the hotel Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. on your arrival
- Assistance in finding the accommodation